PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
1.1. This offer is the official offer of the FOP Lyublinska I.Vit., hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”, and places the Public offer ( offer) on the official website of the Seller “https://www.lublyanashop.com.ua” (hereinafter – the “Website”).
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods, is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order on the terms of this Contract, in terms and prices specified on the Seller’s Internet site.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Product” – sets of underwear, accessories, stockings;
* “Online store” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”, a means for the presentation or sale of goods, works or services by making an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” is a company selling goods presented on the Internet site.
* “Buyer” – an individual who has entered into a contract with the Seller under the conditions set forth below.
* “Order” – the choice of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and conducting payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the ownership of the Buyer, and the Buyers undertakes to pay and accept the Goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
– Voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
– self-registration by the Buyer of the order in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer of the order issued in the online store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property on the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available or under the order.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Company Manager is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, to refuse this product, to cancel the order.
5.1. Payment is made when ordering on the website through the Liq Pay system using Visa or Mastercard.
5.2. If you do not receive cash, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Terms of order delivery
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
Rights and obligations of the parties
7.1. The seller has the right to:
– unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this contract if the Buyer breaches the terms of this contract.
7.2. Buyer shall:
– timely pay and receive an order under the terms of this contract.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
– place an order in the online store;
– issue an electronic contract;
– require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for the non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner provided for by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. Seller is not responsible for:
– for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color transmission of the personal computer monitors of individual models;
– for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
– for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
– for the Buyer’s transfer of his network identifiers – IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access granted to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if there was another person under his login) to the persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties are exempt from the conditions of this contract. Under the circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this contract are understood to be events that are of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively impede the execution of this contract, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences only through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this agreement subject to prior publication of it on the website https://www.lublyanashop.com.ua
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way to sell goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when ordering. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and then paying for the goods), the Buyer gives the Seller his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer of an order placed in the online store means that the Buyer fully consents to the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”
9.6. Using the resource of the online store for previewing the goods, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer is free of charge.
9.7. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering the goods, carrying out settlements, etc.
The procedure for the return of goods of good quality
10.1. The consumer has no right to return the goods, as the goods presented on the site belong to the group of goods of good quality, which are not subject to exchange or return (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 19, 1994 No. 172)
11.1.The electronic contract is considered to be concluded from the moment of receipt by the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement on the acceptance of this proposal in the manner specified in the sixth part of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”.
11.2. Prior to the expiration of this contract, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by returning funds
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Shipping and payment
Delivery of goods from availability in Ukraine is carried out by the courier service “New Mail” throughout the territory within 1-2 business days from the receipt of payment to the account.Delivery is paid by the customer upon receipt of the order at the rates of “New Mail” in its office.
Delivery of goods from availability to other countries is carried out by Ukrposhta, from 14 to 45 days. Shipping cost 9 $. Payment for delivery is paid immediately upon placing an order.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted for payment on the site. When placing an order, you need to select from the list of possible payment methods – payment by Bank credit card, and then confirm the order. Then you will be redirected to a special safe page of the bank, on which you need to log in and confirm the payment from your card.
Services Payment by bank payment card on the site are provided by Privatbank.Personal data is processed with your consent.The safety of your personal data is guaranteed:compliance with international standards for electronic payment security 3D-SecureOne-time password technologyCertified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCodemonitoring payments 24/7 online.
The consumer does not have the right to return the goods, since the goods presented on the site belong to the group of goods of good quality that are not subject to exchange or return (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 19, 1994 No. 172). You can familiarize yourself with the Resolution in more detail by clicking on the link: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/172-94-п